NYSE: MSI) was awarded the 2012 North America City Surveillance Partner of the Year by Axis Communications, a leader in network video surveillance, during the seventh annual Axis Channel Convergence Conference held in Chicago.
What does NVS stand for?
NVS stands for Network Video Surveillance
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NVS
We have 68 other meanings of NVS in our Acronym Attic
- Nile Valley and Red Sea Regional Program
- Night Vision/Reconnaissance Surveillance and Target Acquisition
- Napa Valley Repertory Theatre (Napa, CA)
- National Veterinary Response Team (US Department of Health and Human Services)
- Northwest Vermont Rail Trail Council
- Nevada Rural Water Association
- N-Version Software (N number of versions)
- National Venue Show (trade show; UK and Ireland)
- National Veterinary Service (Bulgaria)
- Network Video Server (various companies)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sales of network video surveillance systems in the Middle East have outpaced those of analogue systems which was estimated to be 53% of the total in 2011.
This is primarily due to the growth of technology, increasing awareness about network video surveillance.
Meanwhile, the growth in network video surveillance continues to be bolstered by stimulus-funded projects and by the increasing penetration of higher-value network video surveillance products, such as HD cameras according to IMS.
Baraa Al Akkad, regional manager, Axis Communications Middle East, said: "We are delighted to be participating at Intersec this year considering the significant potential for network video surveillance solutions in the region.
Summary: Over the years Sweden-based Axis has built on its strong heritage of excellence in networked hardware products to become the global market leader in IP-based network video surveillance, driving the shift from analog to IP in this emerging sector that IMS forecasts will grow 35 percent over the next five years.
Worldwide Computer Products News-10 June 2008-D-Link releases new network video surveillance cameras(C)1995-2008 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD http://www.
Exacq Technologies has released exacq-Vision IP software, an inexpensive but full-featured network video surveillance system that operates on a Windows XP computer and is designed to integrate with any IT infrastructure.