Breakthrough online system is first to provide 19 million German customers with access to detailed coverage and live network status information GUILDFORD, England -- Telefonica has announced that it is the first mobile operator in Germany to provide customers with real-time access to network status information.
What does NETSTAT stand for?
NETSTAT stands for Network Status
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of NETSTAT
- New England Technical Services Librarians
- Northeast Training and Support Network (Cornell University; agricultural program)
- Network for the Study of Religion in Contemporary Europe
- New Equipment Training Support Package
- .net Sql Authorization Manager
- National Educational Technology Standards for Students
- National Electronic Telecommunications System for Surveillance
- National Electricity Transmission System Security and Quality of Supply Standards (IEEE)
- National Educational Technology Standards for Teachers
- Network Statistics
- State Transition Analysis Technique for Network-Based Systems
- Network Storage Symposium
- National Emissions Trading Taskforce (Australia)
- National Emphysema Treatment Trial
- Naval Electronics Technician (Tactical)
- Neighborhood Enforcement Team Taskforce (Houston, TX police department)
- New England Telephone & Telegraph Company
- New Equipment Training Team
- Network Tools and Applications in Biology (workshop)
- Naval Education and Training Technical Architecture Plan
Samples in periodicals archive:
LONDON, January 19 /PRNewswire/ -- Actix, the recognized leader in mobile Network Status Management systems, today announced that Actix China has opened a new office in Beijing.
One view displays network status information, including critical and major alarms in each equipment domain, while another view shows network usage information such as the number of connected calls, percentage of dropped calls, SMS message attempts and other performance indicators.
Major Operators; contact data and company information, including ownership, background where relevant for pan-European carriers, licensed activities, scope of activities/services, recent major equipment contracts, summary of network status, references to major subsidiaries, joint ventures, and alliances.
NetOutlook has an intuitive interface that remotely monitors network status, configures equipment and receives trap notifications.
The N1 Wireless Router features a Network Status Display that shows the status of your network.
Our focus is to provide our employees and managers with consistent access to the Oracle ePerformance Management application regardless of their location or network status.
The patent titled "System and Method for Managing a Flow of Network Status Messages at a Network Operations Console" was issued on December 27, 2005.