To group these users into communities, they turned to cutting-edge algorithms from physics and network science.
What does NetSci stand for?
NetSci stands for Network Science
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Newborn Emergency Transport Service (Australia)
- National Educational Technology Standards for Teachers
- New Economy Tax Simplification Act
- North East Tourism Skills Alliance (est. 2003; UK)
- North East Trading Standards Association (Government Office for the North East; England, UK)
- Naval Education & Training Security Assistance Field Activity
- Naval Education and Training Security Assistance Field Activity International Training Center (less common)
- Netted Search, Acquisition and Targeting (Undersea Littoral Warfare)
- Naval Education & Training Support Center
- North East Transportation Safety Conference
- Network Security
- Nobody Expects The Spanish Inquisition
- Network Simulator
- New England Technical Services Librarians
- Northeast Training and Support Network (Cornell University; agricultural program)
- Network for the Study of Religion in Contemporary Europe
- New Equipment Training Support Package
- .net Sql Authorization Manager
- National Educational Technology Standards for Students
- National Electronic Telecommunications System for Surveillance
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition to increasing the university-transfer rates of students studying STEM subjects, the SLI will develop a STEM workforce that is prepared for Silicon Valley job openings in nanotechnology, renewable energy solutions, computer and network sciences, bioengineering and other critical fields.
The members of the delegation belong to Nanchuan Industrial Park, Economic and Technology Development Zone, Qinhai Xingqi Network Science and Technology Limited, Xining Baoyu Chen Trade and Business Limited), Qinghai Bo Yang Trade and Business (Limited) and China Tibetan Carpets Association.
Gene Network Sciences is a leader in biosimulation with its ability to derive molecular mechanisms of drugs and diseases directly from molecular profiling and clinical data.
About Gene Network Sciences Gene Network Sciences is a leader in biosimulation with its ability to derive molecular mechanisms of drugs and diseases directly from molecular profiling and clinical data.
Some academics and practitioners have started finding potential uses for network science tools; efforts that will be highlighted in following pages.
Gene Network Sciences, a firm that uses chemical and biological information to create computer models of human cells and organs to understand how drugs will affect patients, received the Rising Star Award in 2004.
Premier alliance members will have access to the latest developments in network science, which have been shown to improve care coordination and reduce costs in recent research at Harvard and Johns Hopkins.