The list, created by the Network Reliability Steering Committee that was appointed by the Alliance for Telecommunications Industry Solutions (ATIS), will guide service teams before, during and after storms.
What does NRSC stand for?
NRSC stands for Network Reliability Steering Committee (FCC)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NRSC
We have 18 other meanings of NRSC in our Acronym Attic
- National Radon Safety Board
- New Republic Savings Bank (North Carolina)
- Nottinghamshire Royal Society for the Blind (Nottingham, East Midlands, England, UK)
- National Radio Science Conference
- National Radio Systems Committee
- National Remote Sensing Centre (India; formerly National Remote Sensing Agency)
- National Republican Senatorial Campaign (politics)
- National Republican Senatorial Committee
- National Residential Sales Center (Sprint)
- National Road Service Commission
- National Remote Sensing Center of China
- National Republican Senatorial Campaign Committee (politics)
- Narragansett Regional School District (Phillipston, MA)
- Nashoba Regional School District (Bolton, MA)
- Non-Resuscitated Sudden Death
- Northern Rivers Social Development Council (Australia)
- National Report on the State of the Environment
- National Retail Sales Estimate (ShopperTrak)
- Navy Region Southeast
- Neuron Restrictive Silencer Element (neuroscience)
Samples in periodicals archive:
WASHINGTON -- - Calendar year 2004 was a "great year for network reliability" as measured by outage frequencies reported to the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) by wireline telecommunications providers, according to the Network Reliability Steering Committee (NRSC) Annual Report 2004, released today by ATIS.
Available documents include those from the following ATIS sponsored committees: Standards Committee T1; the Ordering and Billing Forum (OBF); the Telecommunications Industry Forum (TCIF); the Internetwork Interoperability Test Coordination (IITC) Committee; the Industry Numbering Committee (INC); the Network Reliability Steering Committee (NRSC); the Network and Services Integration Forum (NSIF); the Data-Aware Transport Activity (DATA) Group; the Protection Engineers Group (PEG); Standards Committee O5 (O5); the Network Interconnection Interoperability Forum (NIIF); and the Toll Fraud Prevention Committee (TFPC).