com's intelligent sourcing methodology identifies which carrier is optimal for a particular location based on the proximity of the carrier's closest network point of presence (POP) to the customer premises.
What does NetPOP stand for?
NetPOP stands for Network Point of Presence (TelCo)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Network for the Promotion of Asian Cinema (Singapore)
- Network Packet Access Concentrator (Xylan)
- Network in Microelectronic System Integration Technologies - Packaging
- Network Performing Analysis Reporting System
- Network Personal Computer
- Naval Education and Training Program Development Center
- Naval Education and Training Professional Development and Technology Center
- Naval Education and Training Program Management (US Navy)
- Naval Education & Training Program Management Support Activity (US Navy)
- Naval Education & Training Program Management Support Activity Detachment (US Navy)
- Network Precedence (Navy)
- Non Established Taxable Persons Unit (UK)
- Negative Extra-Thoracic Pressure Ventilation
- National Emissions Trading Registry (Ireland)
- Nationwide Environmental Title Research (Tempe, AZ)
- NATO Electronic Technical Recommendation
- No Essential Traffic Reported
- North East Thames Region (England, UK)
- Nuclear Engineering Test Reactor
- International Workshop on Networking Technology for Robotics and Applications
Samples in periodicals archive:
A new network Point of Presence (PoP) in Edinburgh to connect the growing number of banks, brokerages and asset managers located in the metropolitan area.
TSX VENTURE:PIX), a leading provider of high-performance Internet bandwidth and server co-location facilities announced today that the company has opened its first European network Point of Presence (POP) in Telehouse's Coriander data centre in London, England.
the North American subsidiary of T-Systems International, Deutsche Telekom AG's systems solutions division, will install a network point of presence (POP) within Equinix's Washington, D.
In addition, truly resilient routing offers service providers significant potential savings by eliminating the need for two routers at every network point of presence.
Nasdaq: WONE), a provider of video communications solutions, today announced the opening of its Canadian Glowpoint network point of presence (POP), the Company's 14th and newest POP.
Nasdaq:EQIX), the leading provider of core Internet exchange services, today announced an agreement whereby KDDI Corporation will install a network point of presence (POP) in Equinix's Washington, D.
Syntellect's 5,000 port inbound and outbound telephony infrastructure -- located in a telecom network point of presence (POP) facility -- provides a reliable, secure, readily available network with assured capacity.