Added a new Radio Network Controller - network management equipment that significantly increased network capacity.
What does NME stand for?
NME stands for Network Management Equipment (Sprint)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of NME
We have 68 other meanings of NME in our Acronym Attic
- Nashville Mandolin Ensemble (Nashville, TN)
- National Magazine Exchange
- National Marriage Encounter (counseling; various locations)
- National Military Establishment (original name for the US Defense Department)
- National Museum of Ethnology (Japan)
- Navy Medicine East (Portsmouth, VA)
- Necrolytic Migratory Erythema
- Necrotizing Meningoencephalitis
- Neisseria Meningitidis
- Network Management Ethernet
- New Media Enterprises (Ameritech)
- New Medium Enterprises Inc.
- New Member Education
- New Miserable Experience (Gin Blossoms album)
- New Molecular Entities (US FDA New Drug Approval reports)
- New Music Express (English weekly magazine)
- New Musical Express
- Nightmare Enterprises
- Nightmute AK (airport code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Yong Shu, vice president of Asia Pacific region for Riverstone Networks, which provides network management equipment to carriers, service providers and cable companies, offered a dire warning to companies that don't appreciate the importance of new partnerships.
Double-digit increases were recorded for Ethernet switches, network management equipment, routers and operating systems.
Activated two new cell sites; expanded 3G service to 26 others; and optimized still others through modifications; and -- Deployed more than 1,600 circuits across Connecticut and added a new Radio Network Controller - network management equipment that significantly increased network capacity.
Prior to joining STARBAK, Minihane was with Visual Networks (VNWK), a manufacturer of network management equipment, where he was CFO and COO from 1997 to 2002, CEO from 2002 to 2003 and continues as a member of the Visual Networks board of directors.
Added 193 T1 lines to our network management equipment that significantly increased network capacity; and -- Built 5 new cell sites to provide greater depth of network coverage.
This will enable PredatorWatch to provide significant offerings to the network management equipment market, in a $0.
Added 1,180 T1 lines to our network management equipment that significantly increased network capacity; and -- Built 11 new cell sites to provide greater depth of network coverage; In 2010, AT&T plans to roll out even faster 3G speeds in 25 of the top 30 markets with deployment of HSPA 7.