Prior to joining Maxamine, Walker was Vice President of Marketing and Business Development for Visionael, a network knowledge management software start-up.
What does NKM stand for?
NKM stands for Network Knowledge Management
This definition appears very rarely
See other definitions of NKM
We have 7 other meanings of NKM in our Acronym Attic
- North Kent Local Authority Arts Partnership
- National Key Laboratory of Biochemical Engineering (Chinese Academy of Sciences; Beijing, China)
- North Kensington Law Centre (UK)
- Northern Kentucky Leadership Foundation
- Natural Killer Cells/Large Granular Lymphocytes
- National Key Laboratory of Plant Molecular Genetics (China)
- Northwest Kansas Library System (Norton, KS)
- North Kesteven Local Strategic Partnership (community group; est. 2002; UK)
- National Kite Month (April)
- Neem Kernel Meal (animal diets)
- Newton-Kantorovich Method
- Nuclear Knowledge Management
- No Known Medication Allergies
- National Korean Martial Arts Association
- North Kildonan Mennonite Brethren (church; Winnipeg, Canada)
- Northern Kentucky Montessori Center (Crescent Springs, KY)
- Northern Kentucky Multiple Listing Service
- Noel-Kempff Mercado National Park (Bolivia)
- Natural Knowledge Management System
- Navy Key Management System
Samples in periodicals archive:
one of the fastest growing global developers of network knowledge management tools for telecom carriers, service providers and enterprises, today unveiled plans to expand operations in the United States.
Visionael delivers proven network knowledge management solutions that consolidate disparate network data about the physical network topography.
BUSINESS WIRE)--July 11, 2000 Logica OSS Solutions for 'New Wave' Service Providers, Web-Hosting Companies to Include Visionael Visionael(R) Corporation, a market leader and technology innovator in delivering Network Knowledge Management solutions, and Logica, one of the world's premier IT solutions companies, today announced a strategic business agreement designed to deliver Visionael's revolutionary Network Knowledge Management solution to Logica customers in Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
BUSINESS WIRE)--June 27, 2000 Visionael Joins Step 9's iOSS(TM) Partner Integration Program; Companies Agree to Jointly Market Core Products, Offering Carriers a Web-Enabled, Pre-Integrated OSS Solution Step 9 Software Corporation, a leading provider of web-enabled, pre-integrated Operational Support Systems (OSS) for competitive communications providers, and Visionael(R) Corporation, a market leader and innovator in delivering proven Network Knowledge Management solutions, today announced plans to integrate and jointly market their core products -- Step 9's iCustomer(TM) and the Visionael solution.
Visionael has targeted its Network Knowledge Management solution to give `new wave' service providers the ability to design new network services quickly, manage constant changes from a central repository, and identify the physical attributes of their network assets.
BUSINESS WIRE)--April 24, 2000 Company Implements Visionael Application to Help Support an Aggressive Network Build-out and Service Level Agreements Visionael Corporation(R) announced today that its industry-leading Network Knowledge Management Solution has been selected by Allied Riser Communications Corporation (Nasdaq:ARCC)("ARC"), to help the company better manage its network and to increase network efficiencies.
BUSINESS WIRE)--March 7, 2000 Advanced Auto-Discovery Features Reduce Implementation Time by More than 40% Visionael Corporation(R) today announced the availability of the latest version of its Network Knowledge Management solution.