Westell's new products for wireless networks include distributed antenna systems products, Ethernet network interface units and switches, and tower-mounted amplifiers.
What does NIU stand for?
NIU stands for Network Interface Unit
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of NIU
We have 28 other meanings of NIU in our Acronym Attic
- National Institute of Technology Warangal (Warangal, Andhra Pradesh, India)
- Nourished in the Word (Dawsonville, GA)
- Network Identity and Time Zone
- Network Informed Time Zone (time update software)
- Nacelle Interface Unit
- Nagoya Imperial University (now Nagoya University; Japan)
- National I-Lan University (Taiwan)
- National Interdiction Unit (Afghanistan)
- NATO Interface Unit
- Naval Intelligence Unit (US Navy)
- Nitrogen Inerting System
- Niue (ISO Country code)
- Northern Illinois University
- Northern International University (Magadan, Russia)
- Northland International University (Wisconsin)
- Not in Use
- Network Interface Unit Interface CSCI
- Network Interface Unit Software CSCI
- National Institute of Urban Affairs (India)
- National Institute for Urban Entrepreneurship
Samples in periodicals archive:
2x8MBit/s Multi-Carrier Demodulators, ATM like Switch, two 33 MBit/s Modulators) (iii) a prototype of the Network Operation Centre, for the functionality concerning the connection and mobility management (iv) the prototypes of Network Interface Unit for both the end-user terminal and the Gateway.
16TM-2005 based MAC and PHY unit, two RF units for MIMO Matrix A and B capability, GPS oscillator for synchronization, and versatile Network interface unit in all-in-one chassis of 370H x 320W x 270D dimensions.
Cable networks use a Media Terminal Adapter (MTA) and wireless requires a Wireless Network Interface Unit (WNIU) or Wireless Integrated Access Device (WIAD).
HyperEdge was founded as Troncom Corporation in 1992 to provide Mountings for Network Interface Units (''NIU''s) for T1 broadband access lines, and later expanded to provide the NIUs themselves.
It features the same plug-and-play functionality as Westell's widely used and field-proven SmartJack[TM] T1 network interface unit (NIU) service demarcation device.
Viasource has approximately 3,500 employees connecting digital converters, network interface units, high speed modems, Ethernet switches, routers and d-slams allowing end-users access to streaming voice, video, and data through today's most sophisticated broadband technologies.
HANA member companies plan to introduce a wide range of secure HANA consumer audio-video (AV) devices, including HANA TVs, Audio Systems, Network Interface Units, Digital Video Recorders and Portable Media Players.