He has taken a comprehensive view of the increasingly important subject with a chosen mechanism that accommodates both different elements of knowledge about the network economy and the diversity of networks in practice.
What does NETEC stand for?
NETEC stands for Network Economy
This definition appears rarely
We have 1 other meaning of NETEC in our Acronym Attic
- National Environmental Training Center for Small Communities
- National Extremism Tactical Coordination Unit (England)
- New Equipment Training Development
- Ningbo Economic and Technological Development Zone (Ningbo, ZheJiang, China)
- Noise Equivalent Temperature Difference
- Network Design & Analysis
- New England Trophoblastic Disease Center (Dana-Farber Cancer Institute)
- Network Dynamic Data Exchange (Microsoft Windows)
- National Economic and Technological Development Zone (China)
- Naval Engineering Test Establishment (Canada)
- Network Education and Training Electronic Gateway
- Northeast Traffic Enforcement Network (Georgia, USA)
- Networking in Extreme Environments
- Northeast Texas Rural Rail Transportation District (Texas Department of Transportation)
- Nuclear Emergency Team Exercise
- National Education and Training Forum (South Africa)
- National Explosives Task Force (US DOJ)
- NATO Expanded Task Force
- Nebraska Environmental Trust Fund
- Nortel Enterprise Technology Forum
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ard-Pieter de MAN The Network Economy Strategy, Structure and Management Edward Elgar Publishing Ltd, Cheltenham, UK, 2004, 190 pages With an ever increasing number of relationships between different companies, overseeing a portfolio of strategic alliances has become one of the most challenging tasks for managers.
This has always been true, but never so much as in the Network Economy.
Our relationships with CoSine, Luminous, and New Moon reflect A&R's continued focus on technologies that are fundamental to the growth of the network economy.
Framfab Framfab is a global Internet consulting company whose mission is to create new business for the network economy with the help of strategic counseling and digital services.
Novestra is one of the leading venture capital investment firms in the Nordic countries, primarily with a focus on companies providing enabling services to the network economy.
Ceresino reports, "Our feeling is that the global economy is becoming a network economy.
was founded in 1998 with the vision of providing the foundation technology for the network economy.