Based on its latency and aggregate forwarding ability, Bay Networks' Switch Node raises the bar for Layer 3 performance," said Scott Bradner, consultant at Harvard University's Network Device Test Labs.
What does NDTL stand for?
NDTL stands for Network Device Test Lab (Harvard University; Cambridge, MA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NDTL
We have 1 other meaning of NDTL in our Acronym Attic
- Non-Destructive Testing Group, Inc. (also seen as NDT; field and laboratory inspection services)
- New Directions to Hope (Redding, CA)
- National Driver Training Institute (Colorado Springs, CO)
- National Drug Therapeutic Index
- Nondestructive Testing & Inspection
- Normalized Difference Temperature Index (agricultural research)
- Non-Destructive Test and Inspection Building (Trident Missile Facilities, Bangor, WA and Kings Bay, GA)
- Newberg-Dundee Transportation Improvement Project (Newberg, OR)
- Nerf Dart Tag League
- Net Demand and Time Liabilities
- Nucleus Diffusus Tori Lateralis (neuroscience)
- North Dakota Trial Lawyers Association
- National Database of Telemedicine (Portsmouth, Hampshire, England, UK)
- Non-Deterministic Turing Machine
- Non-Destructive Testing Management Association
- National Drug Treatment Monitoring System (UK)
- National Diabetes Technology Network
- National Digital Transmission Network (Philippines)
- New Delhi Television Network
- Normal Dirichlet, Tangential Neumann
Samples in periodicals archive:
The tests used UNIX-based RFC 1242-compliant test scripts for the Netcom Systems SmartBits tester authored by Scott Bradner of the Harvard Network Device Test Lab.
NYSE:BAY) today announced the results of an independent network test completed by the Harvard Network Device Test Lab (NDTL), which demonstrate that Bay Networks' Accelar 1200 Routing Switch is the industry's highest performing, combined layer 2 (L2) and layer 3 (L3) networking device, as sustained under the highest load with zero packet loss for all packet sizes.
Scott Bradner, consultant at Harvard University's Network Device Test Labs, after having tested the Switch Node, stated, "Based on its latency and aggregate forwarding ability, Bay Networks' Switch Node raises the bar for Layer 3 performance.
The SmartSwitch was also recently verified as the industry's fastest internetworking device through extensive testing observed by Strategic Networks Consulting, in conjunction with Scott Bradner of the Harvard Network Device Test Lab.
Extensive testing observed by Strategic Networks Consulting -- in conjunction with Scott Bradner of the Harvard Network Device Test Lab -- revealed that the total throughput performance of Cabletron's SmartSwitch is higher than any other router or frame switch previously observed.
Madge commissioned the Harvard University Network Device Test Lab to provide independent data on the 3LS module for layer 3 switching of IP and IPX protocols.
The Ethernet SmartSwitch was included in a group of products from 18 vendors participating in the 1996 Ethernet Switching Test & Evaluation sponsored by Strategic Networks Consulting in conjunction with the Harvard University Network Device Test Lab.