Library of Congress, Network Development and MARC Standards Office.
What does NDMSO stand for?
NDMSO stands for Network Development and MARC Standards Office (US Library of Congress)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- North Dakota Milk Producers Association
- Non-Depolarizing Muscle Relaxant (anesthesia)
- New Delhi Metro Rail Corporation
- National Disaster Management System
- National Disaster Medical System
- NAVAIR Depot Maintenance System
- Network Data Management System (wireless computer networking)
- North Davidson Middle School (Lexington, NC)
- Nuclear Document Management System
- North Dakota Mathematics and Science Alliance
- National Disaster Medical System Operations Support Center
- Navy Department Mobilization Security Plan
- North Dakota Motorcycle Safety Program (Bismarck, ND)
- National Democratic Movement of Thailand
- National Democratic Movement of Turkmenistan
- North Dakota Music Teachers Association
- Nondeployment Mobilization Troop Basis
- Notre Dame of Marbel University (Phillipines)
- Notre Dame Mission Volunteers (Americorps; Baltimore, MD)
- Notre Dame Mission Volunteers Americorps (Baltimore, MD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Changes to the USMARC bibliographic format to accommodate online systems and services: Proposal 94-9 Network Development and MARC Standards Office Via e-mail: send e-mail to <listproc@loc.