The alliance includes plans to integrate Stac's Replica(TM) Network Data Manager (NDM) and ReachOut Enterprise(TM) products with Peregrine Systems ServiceCenter(TM) consolidated service desk application, as well as InfraCenter(TM) for Workgroups, an integrated help desk and asset management solution designed for mid-sized organizations.
What does NDM stand for?
NDM stands for Network Data Manager
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NDM
We have 102 other meanings of NDM in our Acronym Attic
- Indoorsmen (gaming clan)
- Nanaimo District Museum (Canada)
- National Defence Medal (proposed United Kingdom Service Medal)
- National Democratic Movement
- National Directory of Magazines
- National Duty Manager (IBM)
- Natural Disaster Management
- Naturalistic Decision Making (conference)
- NCCS Data Management
- Near Dry Machining (applying a very small amount of lubricant in lieu of flood coolant)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The future of the North American market looks positive with consistent demand from network data managers.
The Replica product line includes Replica Network Data Manager (NDM), the first centrally-managed systems and data recovery solution for desktop and mobile PCs, and Replica Tape.
Nasdaq: STAC) today announced the availability of Replica(TM) Network Data Manager as a tool for enterprise year 2000 contingency planning.
IBM's Software Vendor Marketing Program to Include Stac's Replica Network Data Manager (NDM) with Immediate Availability SAN DIEGO, Sept.
Patent Office for NetPack(TM) technology covering critical components of Replica(R) Network Data Manager (NDM).