The FastStream NDMP 4600 is a solution for enterprise customers interested in using network data management protocol NDMP) for backup of their NAS storage devices.
What does NDMP stand for?
NDMP stands for Network Data Management Protocol
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of NDMP
We have 4 other meanings of NDMP in our Acronym Attic
- Nexus Design Media, Inc. (marketing; Canada)
- Numerical Data Markup Language
- NATO Defense Manpower Management Survey Capability
- National Donations Management Network (various organizations)
- National Disaster Management Office
- North Dakota Museum of Art (Grand Forks, ND)
- National Disaster Medical Operations Center
- National Disaster Management Plan
- National Disaster Mitigation Program (Australia)
- National Dormouse Monitoring Programme (UK)
- New Dynamic Media Productions, Inc. (GTP123, Inc.)
- Newham Docklands Motorcycle Project (London, England, UK)
- North Dakota Milk Producers Association
- Non-Depolarizing Muscle Relaxant (anesthesia)
- New Delhi Metro Rail Corporation
- National Disaster Management System
- National Disaster Medical System
- NAVAIR Depot Maintenance System
- Network Data Management System (wireless computer networking)
- North Davidson Middle School (Lexington, NC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Reliaty has introduced Reliaty Backup, the first data protection software developed on a Network Data Management Protocol (NDMP) foundation, allowing backup and recovery of data from any point within a storage environment to any device, regardless of the server and storage platforms or location of the connections.
The other four solutions utilize the Network Data Management Protocol (NDMP).
The Ease Of Use Of A HAS Device The primary technology underlying the OSN GbE solution, illustrated in Fig 1 and Fig 2, is the open Network Data Management Protocol (NDMP) standard (www.
The CommVault Galaxy Express bundle includes a license for Network Data Management Protocol (NDMP) data protection for network-based backup of NAS devices, improving backup performance for NAS by moving data the shortest distance and making it no longer necessary to pull backup data over a LAN and through a backup server.
agami now provides customers with a seamless, high-performance backup and recovery solution using Network Data Management Protocol (NDMP).
a leading vendor of Network Data Management Protocol (NDMP) based data backup and protection solutions today announced a partnership to provide high-performance backup and restore of file systems.
The principals of Alacritus continue in the tradition responsible for many key storage industry technological breakthroughs, including Chronospan for Time Addressable Storage, Celestra for serverless backup, the Network Data Management Protocol (NDMP) co-developed with NetApp, Third Party Copy, and the first backup and restore tool for networked, UNIX-based environments.