Network General products are placed as the key components to build its network computing system environment.
What does NCS stand for?
NCS stands for Network Computing System (Apollo)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of NCS
We have 432 other meanings of NCS in our Acronym Attic
- NetWare Cluster Services (various companies)
- Network Cabling Specialist
- Network Call Signaling (Packet Cable)
- Network Centric Solutions (UK company)
- Network Centric Solutions (US Navy)
- Network Centric Systems (Raytheon division)
- Network Characterization System
- Network Clock Synchronization
- Network Communication Server
- Network Communications System
- Network Control Station/Ship/System
- Network Coordination Centre (INMARSAT)
- Network Coordination Station (ITU-T)
- Network-based Call Signaling (Packet Cable)
- Networking & Computing Services
- Neural Computing Systems, LLC (Irvine, California)
- Neurocardiogenic Syncope
- Neurologic Clinical Specialist (physical therapy specialization/certification)
- Never Caught Slippin' (online community)
- New Cambridge Shakespeare (Cambridge University Press; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rob's extensive experience in designing, developing and promoting highly secure and reliable distributed network computing systems is a great asset to our company," said Coach Wei, founder and chief technology officer of Nexaweb.
PMC Xiao Hu Development Kit Availability and Customer Support The PMC Xiao Hu is a Development Kit containing a working prototype of an open source network computing system along with fully documented hardware and software reference designs.
AVEX provides a full range of electronic manufacturing services for Sun Microsystems, a producer of network computing systems, including workstations, servers and "thin clients.
Our customers told us that Windows NT Workstation is a core technology for building today's network computing systems, and we responded.
NASDAQ:SUNW) today introduced new security and Web server software that companies must have to safely and reliably conduct business -- whether internally, with business partners, suppliers, and/or customers -- over Java-enabled, Web-based network computing systems.
As Sun's momentum continues with the adoption of network computing and its Java Computing Concept, it becomes even more important to expand the awareness of Sun as the indispensable global partner for network computing systems, components, and technology.
0 MB/second, are targeted for high-end network computing systems that require a combination of very fast performance and high per-cartridge capacity for system backups.