Prior to his current role as VP, Emerging Technology, Smith served as IBM's Chief Technologist and Vice President of Internet Technology in the Network Computing Software Division.
What does NCSD stand for?
NCSD stands for Network Computing Software Division (IBM)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NCSD
We have 77 other meanings of NCSD in our Acronym Attic
- National Centre for Sustainable Community Skills (UK)
- North Carolina Standard Course of Study
- National Council of State Child Support Enforcement Administrators
- North Carolina Society for Clinical Social Work (Raleigh, NC)
- National Cancer Survivors Day
- National Communications Systems Directive
- National Council for Sustainable Development (various locations)
- National Cyber Security Division (US Department of Homeland Security)
- Neighborhood and Community Services Department (Kansas City, MO)
- Nenana City School District (Nenana, AK)
- Network Configuration Systems Development
- New Car Sales and Delivery
- Newark Central School District (New York)
- Non Ci Stai Dentro (Italian)
- Non-Coherent Sequence Detection
- North Carolina School for the Deaf
- Nuclear Criticality Safety Department
- Nye County School District (Nevada)
- North County San Diego Drupal Users Group (San Diego, CA)
- National Council of State Directors of Adult Education
Samples in periodicals archive:
Prior to that, he was general managers of IBM's Network Computing Software Division.
Zollar, a 23-year IBM veteran who was most recently general manager of IBM's network computing software division, replaces Jeff P.
During his 23-year career at IBM, Zollar recently served as general manager of IBM's Network Computing Software Division, where he was responsible for orchestrating IBM's push to design, develop and deliver leading Internet infrastructure middleware for e-businesses.
IBM sees tremendous value in extending the relationship with Interface and adding Document Server to IBM's SecureWay product line," said Tom Francese, vice president, Network Computing Software Division, IBM.
Carl Kessler, formerly vice president of development for SecureWay in the IBM Network Computing Software Division, will head up the new Tivoli business unit.
We are pleased to have NetSat Express as a business partner in this comprehensive e-Business initiative," said Jose Garcia, general manager, eSP Offerings, IBM Network Computing Software Division.
According to an internal IBM document viewed by Sm@rt Reseller, IBM's Network Computing Software Division (NCSD) has drawn up a strategic blueprint to transform its enterprise business into an e-commerce powerhouse that spans millions of corporate desktops.