1 SAN FRANCISCO, July 16 /PRNewswire/ -- At ComputerLand's Business Technology Conference (Moscone Center, July 16-18, booth R6-R8), IWI will be introducing the COMMUNIQUE(TM) Remote Access and Bulletin Board System (BBS) servers, the first family of plug & play network communication server solutions for remote access and bulletin board applications.
What does NCS stand for?
NCS stands for Network Communication Server
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of NCS
We have 432 other meanings of NCS in our Acronym Attic
- Net Control Station (ITS)
- Net-Centric Computing System
- NetWare Cluster Services (various companies)
- Network Cabling Specialist
- Network Call Signaling (Packet Cable)
- Network Centric Solutions (UK company)
- Network Centric Solutions (US Navy)
- Network Centric Systems (Raytheon division)
- Network Characterization System
- Network Clock Synchronization
- Network Communications System
- Network Computing System (Apollo)
- Network Control Station/Ship/System
- Network Coordination Centre (INMARSAT)
- Network Coordination Station (ITU-T)
- Network-based Call Signaling (Packet Cable)
- Networking & Computing Services
- Neural Computing Systems, LLC (Irvine, California)
- Neurocardiogenic Syncope
- Neurologic Clinical Specialist (physical therapy specialization/certification)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Simultaneously, this same unique access code is provided to and stored on the user's network communication server every three minutes.
These pre-configured network communication servers combine Novell's NetWare Access Server and NACS software products with an integrated, high-performance hardware platform designed to provide NetWare customers with a turnkey solution for LAN communications.
Robotics comes to the network communication server market from a position of strength and leadership," Cowell continued.
NASDAQ: NOVL) today announced the first pre-configured network communication servers that are ready to work right out of the box.