The Security and WAN Acceleration event also covered topics such as protecting against internal and external threats, why standards-based solutions are becoming pervasive, advantages of centralized network management, leveraging network behavior anomaly detection and integrating third party solutions for an end-to-end solution.
What does NBAD stand for?
NBAD stands for Network Behavior Anomaly Detection
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of NBAD
We have 2 other meanings of NBAD in our Acronym Attic
- National Benevolent Association of the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ)
- National Biodefense Analysis and Countermeasures Center
- North Baltimore Area Chamber of Commerce (Ohio)
- Novice Breeder Advice Cat Club
- New Brunswick Association for Community Living (Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada)
- National Bar Association Commercial Law Section
- Nurses Board of the Australian Capital Territory
- New Brunswick Advisory Council on Youth (Canada)
- National Bank of Abu Dhabi
- National Bass Association of the Deaf
- Network-Based Anomaly Detection (security)
- New Brunswick Association of Dietitians (Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada)
- New Brunswick Aerospace and Defence Association (Canada)
- New Brunswick Automobile Dealers Association (Canada)
- National Basketball Association Developmental League
- National Behaviour and Attendance Exchange (UK)
- National Board of Addiction Examiners (behavioral science)
- Nested Bethe Ansatz Equations
- New Business Acquisition Expense
- North Broward Academy of Excellence (North Lauderdale, FL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
StealthWatch was chosen as one the best in the Network Behavior Anomaly Detection (NBAD) category for ensuring enterprise-wide security.
During our evaluations, we saw the benefits of using a network behavior anomaly detection solution in conjunction with a pattern-matching system to protect the network core and perimeter.
StealthWatch System overview About Lancope Lancope is the leading provider of Network Behavior Anomaly Detection (NBAD) solutions that defeat zero-day worms, internal network misuse and other anomalies that compromise network integrity.
the leading provider of network behavior anomaly detection (NBAD) solutions, today announced that Dartmouth College has deployed the award-winning StealthWatch system on its wireless network to defend against unknown attacks, reduce network outages and increase network stability.
Building on the innovation of its RNA technology, the Sourcefire 3D System is the first intrusion prevention system to integrate Network Behavior Anomaly Detection (NBAD) capabilities into an IPS, providing users with the most accurate and effective intrusion prevention available.
the leading provider of Network Behavior Anomaly Detection (NBAD) solutions, today announced StealthWatch Xe for sFlow, the first anomaly detection solution to leverage sFlow network infrastructure records.
the leading provider of network behavior anomaly detection (NBAD) solutions, today announced that Adam Powers, Director of Technology for Lancope's Advanced Technology Group, will present "Anatomy of an Attack: From Incident to Expedient Resolution" on Tuesday, June 14 at 2 p.