amp; FORT WORTH, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--April 22, 2004 Unit to Become Network General Corporation, Dedicated to Best-of-Breed Network and Application Performance Management Solutions Silver Lake Partners and Texas Pacific Group, two of the world's leading private equity firms, today that announced they have reached a definitive agreement with Network Associates, Inc.
What does NETA stand for?
NETA stands for Network Associates, Inc. (stock abbreviation, AMEX)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NETA
We have 24 other meanings of NETA in our Acronym Attic
- Nuclear Emergency Team
- Nursing Entrance Test
- Networked Virtual Environment (also seen as NVE)
- Nuclear Emergency Team/NET Operations
- International Electrical Testing Association
- National Educational Telecommunications Association
- National Environmental Training Association
- National Exercise Trainers Association (Golden Valley, MN)
- National Expressive Therapy Association
- Nebraska Educational Technology Association
- Network Attack
- New Electricity Trading Arrangements
- New England Transfer Association
- New England Translators Association
- Nigerian English Teaching Association
- No Electronic Theft Act of 1998
- Norethisterone Acetate
- New England Trade Adjustment Assistance Center
- National Education and Training Advisory Committee (Canadian Home Builders’ Association)
- National Effluent Toxicity Assessment Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
1 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- WHAT: George Samenuk, chairman and chief executive officer of Network Associates, Inc.
11 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- WHAT: George Samenuk, chairman and chief executive officer and Parveen Jain, president of the McAfee Network Security Group at Network Associates, Inc.
4 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- WHAT: Kelly Blough, vice president of investor relations for Network Associates, Inc.
NYSE: COX) and McAfee(R) Security for Consumers, a business unit of Network Associates, Inc.
8 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- WHAT: Warren Cook, director of product management for Magic Solutions at Network Associates, Inc.
About Network Associates With headquarters in Santa Clara, CA, Network Associates, Inc.
WHAT: Arvind Narain, senior vice president of the McAfee System Protection Solutions Group at Network Associates, Inc.