Topics include the software-based Cisco IOS firewall, the Cisco ASA firewall appliance, the secure access control server, network admission control, cryptography, the IPsec VPN solution, multiprotocol label switching, and anomaly detection.
What does NAC stand for?
NAC stands for Network Admission Control (Cisco)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of NAC
We have 520 other meanings of NAC in our Acronym Attic
- Net Access Corporation
- Net Advertising Circulation
- NetAbility Corp.
- Network Access Code
- Network Access Component
- Network Access Computer (Sprint)
- Network Access Control/Controller
- Network Access Corporation
- Network Access Server (Microsoft)
- Network Administration Center
- Network Analysis Corporation
- Network Applications Consortium
- Network Assignment Center (Nortel)
- Neuro-Associative Conditioning (Anthony Robbins)
- Neutral Access Point
- Neutral Adaptive Controller
- Nevada Administrative Code
- New Accession Countries (initiative; Institution of Occupational Safety and Health)
- New Adult Contemporary (music genre)
- New Age Contemporary (music category)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 2960 devices offer integrated security through a wide range of authentication methods, data encryption technologies and network admission control based on users, ports and MAC addresses.
0, the latest edition of the company's Network Admission Control solution.
Sophos has joined the Network Admission Control (NAC) program.
Enterasys Networks Inc yesterday unveiled its answer to Cisco Systems Inc's Network Admission Control program, and spelled out its strategy for building endpoint security policy enforcement into the network.
a leading provider of intrusion prevention solutions, has announced its support for the Cisco(R) Network Admission Control program, which is focused on limiting the damage from emerging security threats.
According to new research from IDC, investments in network admission control (NAC) will drive the market to $3.
00 Hardcover TK5105 Master practitioner Hoffman gives readers a chance to follow the thinking of the people who wish to harm them online in this comprehensive guide to network admission control (NAC) and network access protection (NAP).