What does NISCALE stand for?
NISCALE stands for Netherlands Institute for the Study of Criminality and Law Enforcement (Leiden University)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Nexus Information Sources Company Pte Ltd. (Singapore)
- NGO (Non-Governmental Organisation) Information and Support Centre
- No-Instruction-Set-Computer (design synthesis tools)
- Northern Ireland Supporters Club (UK)
- NSA ISSO Service Center
- National Interscholastic Swimming Coaches Association
- Network Interface Statistics Collection Agent (software)
- Northern Ireland School Caterers Association (UK; est. 2002)
- Northern Ireland Society for Computing in Anaesthesia
- National Institute of Science Communication and Information Resources (India)
- NSA/CSS Information Systems Certification and Accreditation Process
- Nairobi Informal Settlements Coordination Committee (Kenya)
- National Infrastructure Security Co-Ordination Centre (UK)
- Northern Ireland Social Care Council (UK)
- Northern Ireland Self-Catering Holiday Association
- National Initiative for Supply Chain Integration Ltd.
- National Information System for Crisis Management
- Nursing Information Systems Council of New England
- National Iranian Steel Company
- NATO Identification System Coordination Office