Many of these had been held by the Netherlands Institute for War Documentation.
What does NIWD stand for?
NIWD stands for Netherlands Institute for War Documentation
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of NIWD in our Acronym Attic
- National Institute of Water and Atmospheric Research, Ltd
- National Invasive Weeds Awareness Week
- National Intercollegiate Wheelchair Basketball Tournament
- National Institute for Women of Color (est. 1981)
- Naval Information Warfare Center
- Naval Inshore Warfare Command
- Northern Illinois Water Corporation
- Northern Illinois Women's Center (Rockford, IL)
- Northern Ireland Water Council (UK)
- Northern Ireland Women's Coalition
- Naval Information Warfare Database
- Northern Initiative on Women and Eating (UK)
- National Indigenous Women Federation (Nepal)
- National Implementation Working Group (various locations)
- National Indigenous Working Group on Native Title (Australia)
- National Institute for the Word of God (est. 1972)
- Networks and Infrastructure Working Group
- NIMA-IMINT Working Group
- Nursing Informatics Working Group (American Medical Informatics Association)
- National Initiative for Women in Higher Education (Association of American Colleges and Universities; Washington, DC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
00 Paperback DS643 Bosma (International Institute of Social History, Amsterdam) and Raben (Asian history, Netherlands Institute for War Documentation and history, Utrecht U.
In all more than 100,000 Dutch Jews were killed in the concentration camps and extermination camps After her father Otto's death in 1980 the diary passed to the Netherlands Institute for War Documentation CAPTION(S): DEAD AT 15.
Kok announced the resignation after a crisis meeting of his 15-member cabinet on the report issued last week by the respected Netherlands Institute for War Documentation.
Kok announced the resignation after a crisis meeting of his 15 member Cabinet on the report issued last week by the respected Netherlands Institute for War Documentation.
Prime minister Wim Kok called his 15-member cabinet to a special session in The Hague yesterday to discuss the damaging report published by the Netherlands Institute for War Documentation.
The documents have been donated to the museum by the Netherlands Institute for War Documentation under an agreement signed Thursday.
At the Netherlands Institute for War Documentation (NIOD) in a file marked "Silberbauer" (the Gestapo officer in charge of the Frank family's arrest), I found two more of Ahlers' letters, a Dutch police report on his wartime activities, and a statement by a former SS official who knew him well.