Co-organizers of the colloquium include the National Democratic Institute, Africa Center for Strategic Studies, International Foundation for Electoral Systems, Netherlands Institute for Multiparty Democracy, Open Society Initiative for West Africa and United Nations Development Programme.
What does NIMD stand for?
NIMD stands for Netherlands Institute for Multiparty Democracy (The Hague, The Netherlands)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NIMD
We have 5 other meanings of NIMD in our Acronym Attic
- National Information Management and Communications Master Plan (US DoD)
- Naval Intelligence Mid-Career Course
- Northern Ireland Mountain, Cave and Cliff Rescue Co-Ordinating Committee
- New Integrated Marines Communications and Information System (UK)
- National Institute of Mass Communication (Bangladesh)
- NATO Information Management Control Point
- National Institute of Materials and Chemical Research (Japan)
- Net-Income with Make-Up Charitable Remainder Trust
- Neuro Intermediate Care Unit
- National Institute for Minamata Disease (Japan)
- Neuroleptic Induced Movement Disorder (schizophrenia)
- Novel Intelligence from Massive Data
- Northern Ireland Medical and Dental Training Agency
- International Workshop on Networking Issues in Multimedia Entertainment (IEEE)
- National Institute of Multimedia Education
- New Interfaces for Musical Expression
- Nightfall in Middle-Earth (Blind Guardian album)
- Nordic Institute for Missionary and Ecumenical Research (est. 1973)
- Not in My Experience
- Northern Ireland Meat Exporters Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
and Canadian governments, as well as The Netherlands Institute for Multiparty Democracy.