The Week composes a series of public events hosted at various locations around the City and sponsored by key partner organisations, including The Hague municipality, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Netherlands, the Netherlands Forensic Institute, TNO, the Clingendael Institute, PKV Pax Christi, and the Asser Institute.
What does NFI stand for?
NFI stands for Netherlands Forensic Institute
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NFI
We have 83 other meanings of NFI in our Acronym Attic
- National Foundation for India (est. 1992)
- National Fraud Initiative (UK)
- National Freight Incorporated (various locations)
- National Freightways, Inc. (Omaha, NE)
- Naval Facilities Institute
- Naz Foundation International (UK)
- Net Farm Income
- Net Feed Intake (animal science)
- Net Financial Indebtedness
- Net Foreign Investment
- New Flyer Industries (bus manufacturer)
- New Freedom Initiative (US DOL)
- New Frontiers International (Church network in Hove, UK)
- Niagara's Finest Inns (Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario, Canada)
- Nicholas Financial, Inc. (Clearwater, FL)
- Nielsen Food Index
- No Financial Interest
- No Flipping Idea (polite form)
- No Freaking Idea
- No Further Information (available)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NIJ Partners with the Netherlands Forensic Institute (NFI) - The National Institute of Justice signed a groundbreaking memorandum of understanding with the Netherlands Forensic Institute, together with the Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research, to initiate collaboration and cooperation between organizations in the research development, evaluation, and operational use of forensic science technologies.
Prof Ate Kloosterman, of the Netherlands Forensic Institute, said: "This can be used to refine the description of an unknown but wanted person.
sporen naar de toekomst II" conference sponsored by the Netherlands Forensic Institute.