The Parliament of the Netherlands Antilles voted to amend the document that controls its relations with the Kingdom of the Netherlands, reports Global News (Aug.
What does AN stand for?
AN stands for Netherlands Antilles (top-level domain name)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of AN
We have 50 other meanings of AN in our Acronym Attic
- Ascending Node
- Assemblé Nationale (French Parliament)
- Associate Nurse
- Associated Number
- AstroNest (company)
- Atomic Number
- Auftragnehmer (German: contractor)
- Author's Note
- Avian Nephritis
- Net Laying Ship (US Navy)
- anorexia nervosa binge eating/purging type
- Anorexia Nervosa Purging type
- Anorexia Nervosa-Restricting Type
- Area of Necrosis/Area at Risk
- Anticipatory Nausea and/or Anticipatory Vomiting
- Army-Navy Fixed, Radar, Search (RADAR)
- Alaska Native/Native Hawaiian Institutions Assisting Communities
- Army Navy/Portable Radio Communications
- Army/Navy Universal Digital Computer
- anticipatory nausea and/or vomiting
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Netherlands Antilles is comprised of the islands of Curacao, Bonaire, Dutch Sint Maarten, Saba, and Sint Eustatius.
Netherlands Antilles Protocol to 1948 Netherlands treaty as extended to the Netherlands Antilles signed Oct.
The Netherlands Antilles and Mexico have signed a tax agreement which spells out a framework to exchange information on tax matters in order to prevent fraud, financing of terrorism and money laundering, reports Caribbean Net News (Sept.
The parent corporation loaned funds to the Netherlands Antilles corporation, which in turn loaned the funds to the U.
VIRAZOLE ANTIVIRAL AUTHORIZED FOR USE IN NETHERLANDS ANTILLES COSTA MESA, Calif.
One of the largest independent terminal and petroleum liquids pipeline operators in the nation, the partnership has operations in the United States, the Netherlands Antilles, Canada, Mexico, the Netherlands and the United Kingdom.
based in Curacao), holding company of the Velcro companies and an industry leader in hook and loop fasteners, on June 10 announced it was advised that Cohere Ltd paid for 501,536 shares of VINV common stock tendered by other shareholders between May 4-June 1, 2009 under the procedure established by Cohere in connection with the default judgment rendered on April 6, 2009 by the Netherlands Antilles court sitting in Curacao.