Officials lowered the blue-and-red Netherlands Antilles flag and raised the flags of St.
What does AN stand for?
AN stands for Netherlands Antilles (top-level domain name)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of AN
We have 50 other meanings of AN in our Acronym Attic
- Ascending Node
- Assemblé Nationale (French Parliament)
- Associate Nurse
- Associated Number
- AstroNest (company)
- Atomic Number
- Auftragnehmer (German: contractor)
- Author's Note
- Avian Nephritis
- Net Laying Ship (US Navy)
- anorexia nervosa binge eating/purging type
- Anorexia Nervosa Purging type
- Anorexia Nervosa-Restricting Type
- Area of Necrosis/Area at Risk
- Anticipatory Nausea and/or Anticipatory Vomiting
- Army-Navy Fixed, Radar, Search (RADAR)
- Alaska Native/Native Hawaiian Institutions Assisting Communities
- Army Navy/Portable Radio Communications
- Army/Navy Universal Digital Computer
- anticipatory nausea and/or vomiting
Samples in periodicals archive:
VINV"), holding company of the Velcro companies and the industry leader in hook and loop fasteners, today announced that Cohere Limited ("Cohere") has notified former holders of VINV shares of Cohere's deposit of funds with the Central Bank of the Netherlands Antilles to pay for all remaining VINV shares not previously tendered to Cohere (the "Deposit").
The Netherlands Antilles is comprised of the islands of Curacao, Bonaire, Dutch Sint Maarten, Saba, and Sint Eustatius.
The Parliament of the Netherlands Antilles voted to amend the document that controls its relations with the Kingdom of the Netherlands, reports Global News (Aug.
VINV") , holding company of the Velcro companies and the industry leader in hook and loop fasteners, today announced that Cohere Limited ("Cohere") has deposited funds with the Central Bank of the Netherlands Antilles to pay for all 183,214 remaining VINV shares not previously tendered to Cohere (the "Deposit").
The parent corporation loaned funds to the Netherlands Antilles corporation, which in turn loaned the funds to the U.
One of the largest independent terminal and petroleum liquids pipeline operators in the nation, the partnership has operations in the United States, the Netherlands Antilles, Canada, Mexico, the Netherlands and the United Kingdom.
The Netherlands Antilles and Mexico have signed a tax agreement which spells out a framework to exchange information on tax matters in order to prevent fraud, financing of terrorism and money laundering, reports Caribbean Net News (Sept.