JCIDS requirements must document compliance with the DoD net-centric data strategy and DoD net-centric services strategy.
What does NCDS stand for?
NCDS stands for Net-Centric Data Strategy (US DoD)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NCDS
We have 43 other meanings of NCDS in our Acronym Attic
- Naath Community Development Service
- NASA Climate Data System
- National Center for Disability Services
- National Center for Dispute Settlement (arbitration firm)
- National Child Development Study (UK)
- National Child Development Survey (UK)
- National Coach Development School
- National Council for Divorced and Separated
- Naval Combat Data System
- Navigation Critical Distribution System
- Newton Country Day School (Newton, MA)
- North Carolina Dental Society
- Northern California Downhill Skateboarding Association
- Niagara Catholic District School Board (Ontario, Canada)
- North Carolina Division of Services for the Blind
- Northern Continental Divide Scenic Loop
- Nassau County Department of Social Services (New York)
- National Communicable Diseases Surveillance Strategy (Australia)
- North Carolina Division of Social Services
- North Carolina Department of State Treasurer
Samples in periodicals archive:
The end state for GCSS-J is a cohesive JLE which is based on the following overarching strategies and concepts: Net-Centric Data Strategy compliance, Net-Centric Services Strategy compliance, and a SOA supported by a Federation of Integrated Data Environments.
Overview The need for a Department of Defense (DOD)-wide strategy to manage data was formalized in 2001 through the DOD Net-Centric Data Strategy Initiative, which seeks to expose decisionmakers at all levels to authoritative data.
The second attribute of Net-Centric Data Strategy is aimed at making data available when and where needed (see Figure 1).
APRIL 12 DoD/AFEI Industry Day Lessons Learned Implementing the DaD Net-Centric Data Strategy Arlington, VA MAY 10-11 Net-Centric Operations 2005 Broadening the Base of Net-Centric Operations Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center Washington, D.
Under the three-year task order, awarded under the DISA Encore II contract, Unisys will assist the command in implementing the Department of Defense (DoD) Joint Net-Centric Data Strategy for making military data more visible, accessible, understandable, trustworthy and interoperable for all of the military services, combatant commands and major DoD agencies.