The following products are included in this promotion: * NetWare Management System (NMS) 2.
What does NMS stand for?
NMS stands for NetWare Management System (Novel)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of NMS
We have 270 other meanings of NMS in our Acronym Attic
- National Museum of Scotland
- NationsBanc Montgomery Securities (San Francisco, CA)
- Natural Matrix Standard
- Naval Meteorological Service (US Navy)
- Navy Medical Service (Singapore)
- Navy Mid-Range Study
- Neonatal Maladjustment Syndrome
- Nephlim Modulation Systems (hip hop group)
- Nerviano Medical Sciences (oncology)
- Netscape Messaging Server
- Network Managed Services (Qwest)
- Network Management Services
- Network Management Signal (ITU-T)
- Network Management Software (Network Systems)
- Network Management Solution (Sprint)
- Network Management Station (Internet)
- Network Management Support
- Network Management System
- Network Modeling and Simulation
- Network Monitoring System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Novell's NetWare Management System has some 13% of the market, but IBM'S NetView for Windows, introduced last summer, is expected ultimately to be Hp's strongest competitor.
Based on Novell's NetWare Management System (NMS) and designed for ease of use, TCM-lite allows the operator to select modems to manage from a GUI display which graphically represents the front and back views of the actual unit.
Not surprisingly, the ARS software runs on HP's Open View and Sun's SunNet Manager, as well as Novell's NetWare Management System.
NetFinity enhancements - - NetFinity Manager for Windows can now integrate with Novell's NetWare Management System (NMS), enabling users to directly manage all of NetFinity's services on remote workstations or servers.
Novell, NetWare and LANalyzer are registered trademarks; ManageWise, NetWare LANalyzer Agent, NetWare Loadable Module, NetWare Management Agent, NetWare Management System and NLM are trademarks of Novell Inc.
Now Novell appears to have leapfrogged < into the top spot with its NetWare Management Systems (NMS).
0- NOTE: NetWare is a registered trademark and NetWare Directory Services, GroupWise, NetWare MHS, NetWare MutliProtocol Router, NetSync, NetWare Management System, NetWare SFT III, NetWare Link Services Protocol, Yes, It runs With NetWare, and Yes, Tested and Approved are trademarks of Novell Inc.