IPserver/NT also includes a NetBIOS datagram distribution service that is fully supported by IBM's TCPBEUI stack.
What does NBDD stand for?
NBDD stands for NetBIOS Datagram Distribution
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NBDD
- National Book Development Board (Philippines)
- Nationaal Brandweer Documentatie Centrum (Dutch: National Fire Documentation Center; Netherlands)
- National Biodiversity Data Centre
- National Blood Donation Centre
- National Business & Disability Council (Albertson, NY)
- Nebraska Business Development Center
- Nunavut Broadband Development Corporation (Canada)
- National Bird Dog Challenge Association
- National Book Development Council of Kenya
- National Book Development Council of Singapore
- Network Block Device Daemon (computing)
- National Board Dental Examinations
- New Brunswick Department of Education (Canada)
- New Brunswick Department of Economic Development Tourism and Culture (Canada)
- New Brunswick Department of Environment and Local Government (Canada)
- New Brunswick Distance Education Network
- New Brunswick Department of Fisheries and Aquaculture (Canada)
- New Business Development Group
- North Bonneville Disc Golf Association (Washington)
- National Board Dental Hygiene
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Shadow NetBIOS Name Server implements the full IETF (Internet Engineering Task Force) specifications for NetBIOS over TCP as well as NetBIOS datagram distribution (RFCs 1001 and 1002), and provides advanced features -- not available in any other NBNS product -- which are critical to the reliable and efficient operation of large networks with many subnets.