LG's HVAC units provide these exhibits a significant step toward net zero energy use-they're among the highest-efficiency products on the market.
What does NZE stand for?
NZE stands for Net Zero Energy (building or development that generates as much energy on-site as it consumes)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NZE
We have 2 other meanings of NZE in our Acronym Attic
- New Zealand Disability Strategy (government framework)
- New Zealand Diving and Salvage (est. 1982)
- Non-Zero Dispersion Shifted (fiber optics)
- New Zealand Down Syndrome Association
- Non-Zero Dispersion Shifted Fiber (BTI, aka Lambda-Shifted Fiber)
- New Zealand Daylight Saving Time
- New Zealand Doctor Who Fanclub
- New Zealand Drinking Water Standards (New Zealand Ministry of Health)
- New Zealand Debt Market (Wellington, New Zealand)
- Nationaal Zweminstituut Eindhoven (Dutch: National Swimming Institute of Einhoven)
- New Zealand English
- New Zealand Stock Exchange
- New Zealand Embalmers Association
- New Zealand Esperanto Association
- New Zealand Educational Administration and Leadership
- New Zealand Educational Administration and Leadership Society
- New Zealand Education Adviser Services
- New Zealand Educational Administration Society
- Net Zero Energy Building (production/consumption balance)
- New Zealand Export Books (est. 1985)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Immediately the student teams came to consensus on using a performance based design with the ultimate goal of achieving a net zero energy building.
9781936504053 Advanced energy design guide for small to medium office buildings; achieving 50% energy savings toward a net zero energy building.
a wholly owned subsidiary of Daikin Industries, has begun the European Net Zero Energy Project, an experimental cooperative project between industry and academia that aims for energy balance in buildings to achieve zero net energy consumption.
9781933742618 Advanced energy design guide for highway lodging; achieving 30% energy savings toward a net zero energy building.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The ZR Series water-cooled, oil-free air compressors with built-in energy recovery systems are TUV- (German Technical Monitoring Association) certified for net zero energy consumption.
MEPs also voted for all new buildings to be net zero energy buildings by 2018 and for public buildings to play an exemplary role.
Rutgers University, in its ongoing quest to construct a Green building that uses net zero energy, has hired NAE to incorporate ZBB's fuel cell as the electrical storage system for its new Visitors Center.