3% consisting of a $95 million increase for net variable power costs (NVPC) and a $26 million increase for other costs.
What does NVPC stand for?
NVPC stands for Net Variable Power Cost (energy supply industry)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NVPC
We have 1 other meaning of NVPC in our Acronym Attic
- National Visual Presentation Association
- No-Virtual-Pair Approximation (physics)
- North Vancouver Parent Advisory Council (Canada)
- Night Vision Pilot Aids System
- Neigaliuju Verslo Pletros Bendrija (Lithuanian: Disability Business Development Community)
- National Vice President for Business Development
- National Vacant Properties Campaign (Washington, DC)
- National Volunteer and Philanthropy Center
- Nederlandse Vereniging Patiënten Chiropractie (Dutch: Netherlands Society of Chiropractic Patients)
- Neighborhood Violence Prevention Collaborative (Flint, MI)
- Northern Virginia Perinatal Council
- Non-Violent Physical Crisis Intervention
- Napa Valley Personal Computer Users Group (California)
- Northern Virginia Planning District Commission (Virginia)
- Network Video Processing Equipment
- National Vice President for Education and Certification
- Northern Virginia Project Graduation
- Nederlandsche Vereeniging van Postzegelhandelaren (Dutch Union of Stamp Traders)
- Northern Virginians for Peace and Justice
- Nepal Ventures Private Limited (telecom company)
Samples in periodicals archive:
1 million for net variable power costs effective January 1, 2007, related to the 2007 Resource Valuation Mechanism (RVM) filing.
To the extent the Company is not allowed to recover replacement power costs for Boardman under the deferred accounting application, impacts of the turbine rotor-forced outage may be included in the four-year rolling average component of rates requested under the annual update of net variable power costs beginning in 2007.