The company sold three of the notes and reported a net short-term capital loss for 1990 of approximately $85 million.
What does NSTCL stand for?
NSTCL stands for Net Short-Term Capital Loss
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- National Science and Technology Council
- National Steel Technical Center
- Naval Service Training Command
- Navy Standard Tactical Computer
- North Shore Technology Council (Boston, MA)
- North Slope Training Cooperative
- Nashville State Technical Community College (Nashville, TN)
- National Sports Training and Coaching Centre (Pakistan)
- Northeast State Technical Community College (Blountville, TN)
- Net Short-Term Capital Gain
- Naval Submarine Training Center Pacific (Pearl Harbor, HI)
- Naval Submarine Training Center Pacific
- National Security Technology Department (Johns Hopkins University)
- Nederlandse Standaard Tarief Documentatie (Dutch: Netherlands Standard Rate Documentation)
- Network Service Technology Development (Sprint)
- New Systems Training Division
- No Stranger to Debate
- Nonsystem Training Devices
- Now Save the Dead (book)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The maximum amount of a net short-term capital loss that an individual can deduct against ordinary income in any year is $3,000.
In a somewhat related issue, consider what would happen if the mutual fund generated a net short-term capital loss instead of a short-term gain of $2,000 in the above example.