A net satisfaction rate in the low 60s indicates acceptable performance, but leaves a sizable segment of users seeking improvement in areas such as ease of use; greater compatibility and interoperability with other systems; speed; and better remote access and mobility features.
What does NSAT stand for?
NSAT stands for Net Satisfaction (customer satisfaction rating)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NSAT
We have 13 other meanings of NSAT in our Acronym Attic
- North Saskatchewan Regiment (Canadian Reserve Army)
- Naval Support Activity South Potomac (Washington, DC)
- Non-State Actors Support Programme (Tanzania)
- Northern Sydney Aboriginal Social Plan (Australia)
- Nebraska State Association of Secondary School Principals
- Nova Scotia Association of Science Teachers
- Nova Scotia Association of Social Workers (Canada)
- National Scholastic Aptitude Test
- National Secondary Assessment Test (Philippines)
- Near-Surface Air Temperature (climate science)
- Net Surplus after Tax (accounting terminology)
- Network Security Analysis Tool (software)
- Nuclear and Space Arms Talks
- Nebraska State Athletic Trainers' Association
- Nova Scotia Adventure Tourism Association (Canada)
- Nova Scotia Art Teachers Association (Canada)
- North Seattle Advanced Traffic Management System (Washington State Department of Transportation)
- National Student Administration and Teaching Support (New Zealand)
- NMC Selected Acquisition Tracking System
- National Space Agency of Ukraine
Samples in periodicals archive:
Manila The net satisfaction rating of President Benigno Aquino continued to slide from the time he assumed office in June 2010, the independent polling group, the Social Weather Stations (SWS) said in its May 24-27 report.
Miller and Prime Performance showed in a recent study that a bank's net satisfaction score "drops from 90 percent to 23 percent when customers find the wait time unacceptable," and an approximately equal amount when banking customers "feel their time is not valued.
The net satisfaction index - the proportion satisfied minus the proportion dissatisfied - was 18%, compared with 22% in May, the lowest since the survey began.
This month Cameron has a net satisfaction rate of minus 2 per cent, compared with a net satisfaction rate of minus 15 last month.
However, his net satisfaction rating of minus five per cent was still better than Mr Blair's minus 27 per cent.
Net satisfaction scores were highest in retail (67%), followed by phone/TV/broadband (53%), utilities (49%), financial services (47%) and public services (28%).
Specific questions around each of these criteria are rated and used to create the net satisfaction (NSAT) and Readiness Impact Score (RIS).