Net reproduction rates there have fallen below one in many cases.
What does NRR stand for?
NRR stands for Net Reproduction Rate (fertility)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NRR
We have 56 other meanings of NRR in our Acronym Attic
- Nascom Reconfiguration Request
- National Recording Registry
- National Registration Regulations (Australia)
- National Research Register
- National Risk Register (UK)
- Nationwide Rip Ridaz (band)
- Naval Research Requirement
- Navesink River Rowing (New Jersey)
- Navy Research Requirements
- Nederlandse Reanimatie Raad (Dutch: Dutch Resuscitation Council)
- Net Run Rate (cricket)
- Network Requirements Review (acquisition process)
- Neurological Rehabilitation Resources (Thornton, CO)
- Neuroretinal Rim (optic nerve)
- No Response Required
- No Rules Radio (Internet radio)
- Noise Reduction Rating
- Non Repudiation of Receipt (electronic commerce)
- Non-Recurring Revenue
- Nonunit Related Record
Samples in periodicals archive:
1780-1835, unlike the Europe-wide decline that began in the 1870s, was of the traditional European sort insofar as it tended to keep the national net reproduction rate close to unity in the face of a uniquely abrupt drop in French mortality from the 1780s to the 1820s: see E.
The paper on Taiwan highlights the experience of a successful demographic transition to achieve a net reproduction rate of 'one'.