AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2010 M2 COMMUNICATIONS Australian airline Virgin Blue Holdings Limited (ASX:VBA) announced today that it has returned to profitability in fiscal 2010, recording net profit before tax for the year ended 30 June 2010 of AUD34.
What does NPBT stand for?
NPBT stands for Net Profit Before Tax(es)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NPBT
- National Pro Bono Resource Centre (University of New South Wales; Australia)
- North Palm Beach Rowing Club (Florida)
- National Plant Breeding Station (Portugal and Kenya)
- Network of Performance Based Schools (Canada)
- Newcastle Permanent Building Society (Australia)
- Nielsen Post-Buy Service
- Non-Polarizing Beamsplitter
- Norwich and Peterborough Building Society (UK)
- Neutral Particle Beam Space Experiment
- Nardin Park Braille Transcribers (Redford, MI)
- Non-Prototypical Beat-Timing
- Normalized Profit Before Tax
- North Pole Babes in Toyland (roller derby team)
- Notional Period B Tax (Fiji)
- Number of Perfused Blood Vessels
- Nucleate Pool Boiling Under Microgravity Experiment
- Nabtesco Power Control (Thailand)
- Nancy Poker Club (France)
- NASA (National Aeronautics and Space Administration) Publication Control
- NASA Policy Charter
Samples in periodicals archive:
Increase of 96% in Revenues and 70% in Net Profit Pre-Tax for the First Quarter 2006 GEDERA, Israel, May 30 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- TAT Technologies limited (NASDAQ/NMS: TATTF), which is engaged in the manufacturing, repairs and overhauls of heat transfer equipment and other various accessories mainly used in aircraft, reported today a net profit of $2,044,394 on revenues of $16,407,030 in the first quarter ended March 31, 2006 compared to a net profit before tax of $1,205,107 on sales of $ 8,389,151 for the same period of 2005.
AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2010 M2 COMMUNICATIONS Australian airline Qantas announced today that it posted a statutory net profit before tax of AUD90m for the half year ended 31 December 2009.
The net profit before tax is projected to be $4 million ($US).
The current revenue of this potential acquisition is approximately $5 million per year with a net profit before tax of $1.
On the general insurance side, reported earnings performance ostensibly has been unstable; however, an analysis of underlying earnings (measured by net profit before tax excluding unrealized gains/losses on fixed interest holdings) reveals a more steady earnings history.
In the year ended March 1996, Sony's sales were in excess of US$43 billion with a net profit before tax of $2.