Today, advance rates are typically based on a percentage of the net orderly liquidation value (NOLV).
What does NOLV stand for?
NOLV stands for Net Orderly Liquidation Value (finance)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Niagara-on-the-Lake Sailing Club (Ontario, Canada)
- Northwest Ontario Lake Size Series (Canada)
- Nonarterialized Orthotopic Liver Transplantation
- North Olympic Land Trust (Port Angeles, WA)
- International Symposium on Nonlinear Theory and Its Applications
- New Orleans League Tennis Association (New Orleans, LA)
- National Organization of Lung Transplant Patients
- No One Likes Us (fan expression for Millwall football club, UK)
- New Orleans Linux Users Group
- Northern Ontario Linux Users Group (Ontario, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The term loan tranche amortizes on a quarterly basis based on a straight line two-year amortization schedule to a residual value of 25% of the net orderly liquidation value of the trademarks with no additional repayments required until maturity so long as the remaining amount of the tranche does not exceed such 25% valuation.