On the one hand, focusing upon the net operating profit before taxes and interest would give the U.
What does NOPBT stand for?
NOPBT stands for Net Operating Profit Before Taxes
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- National Organization of Professional Athletes and Celebrities (Winter Garden, FL)
- North Pacific
- Net Operating Profit After Depreciation
- No Pass to Air Defense Radar
- National Office of Post Abortion Reconciliation and Healing
- Net Operating Profit After Tax
- New Orleans Public Belt Railroad
- No Pb (lead-free)
- Normally Open Push Button (electronics)
- National Organization of Parents of Blind Children
- Nation of Political Conservatives (web forum)
- Naval Operational Planner Course (US Navy)
- Network Operations Planning Council (Sprint)
- New Orleans Personal Computer Club (Louisiana)
- Notice of Potential Claim (insurance)
- Notice of Proposed Change
- Notification of Pilot-in-Command (hazardous materials shipment regulations)
- National Organization for the Prevention of Child Abuse (Belize)
- Notice of Proposed Certificate Action (transportation)
- National Organization for the Prevention of Child Abuse and Neglect (Belize)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The net operating profit before taxes increased by $211,000 (106%) to $409,000 compared to a net operating profit before taxes of $198,000 for the three month period ended December 31, 2000.
The net operating profit before taxes of $288,000 compares to the net operating profit before taxes of $278,000 for the nine month period ended September 30, 2000.