Liquidity improved as net operating cash flow closed at Dh230 million as of September 30, 2013.
What does NOCF stand for?
NOCF stands for Net Operating Cash Flow
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Naturally Occurring Cell Death
- Naval Oceanography Command Detachment
- New Onset Chronic Disease
- Not Our Class Darling (old aristocratic slang)
- Not Our Class, Dear
- National Organisation for Civic Education (Zambia)
- Nwafor Orizu College of Education
- No See 'eM
- National Organization for Continuing Education of Roman Catholic Clergy
- Northern Ocean Carbon Exchange Study (various countries, European)
- North Oakland County Fire Authority (Holly, MI)
- National Office for Teaching Chinese as a Foreign Language (China)
- National Office of Cadastre, Geodesy and Cartography (Romania)
- New Orleans Creative Glass Institute (Louisiana)
- Night Only Computer Generated Image
- National Organization of Hispanic Catechists
- North Ottawa Community Hospital (Michigan)
- Northeast Ohio Council on Higher Education
- No Change
- Native Orchid Conservation Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
3 per cent year on year growth, while liquidity improved as net operating cash flow closed at Dh230 million as of September 30, 2013, it added.
Net operating cash flows increased by 28% to $991m, while capital expenditures more than doubled to $850m mostly spent on Natalka and Verninskoye mines.
Though bloated by the torrent of money flowing through the business on the livestock auction side (where ANM may now be the biggest operator in Europe) the net operating cash flow of nearly 1.
The final regulations retain the rule of the proposed regulations that provides that transfers of money to a partner during a tax year that do not exceed the partner's interest in net operating cash flow are presumed not to be part of a disguised sale unless the facts and circumstances clearly establish otherwise.
If the indirect method is used to determine the net operating cash flows, an increase (decrease) in cash surrender value would need to be reported as a subtraction (addition) in adjusting net income to net operating cash flows.
Net operating cash flow has averaged $311,722 per month for the twelve months ending June 2012.
Net operating cash flow decreased slightly, reaching a negative $152 million.