the most comprehensive estimate [of net national product at market prices] ever prepared for that country.
What does NNP stand for?
NNP stands for Net National Product
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NNP
We have 55 other meanings of NNP in our Acronym Attic
- Neonatal Neurological Optimality Score
- Neuronal Nitric Oxide Synthase
- Neuronal Nitric-Oxide Synthase 2
- Navajo Nation Office of Special Education and Rehabilitation Services
- Nagoya National Parts (Japan)
- National Nanotechnology Program
- National Numbering Plan (telecommunications; various locations)
- National Nutrition Program (UK)
- Nearest Neighbor Problem (mathematics)
- Neonatal Nurse Practitioner
Samples in periodicals archive:
the value of goods and services produced in each sector net of intermediate imports represents the gross domestic product at factor cost and net of depreciation yields net domestic product and finally adjusting for net factor income payments to rest of the world results in net national product.
8 percent of net national product thus far in the 1990s?
Percent Change from Preceding Period in Real Gross Domestic Product, Real Gross National Product, and Real Net National Product 1.
Inter-Class Distribution and Growth of Net National Product in a Developing Economy.
For example, as shown in chart 6, net national saving rebounds from a trough of below 4 percent of net national product (NNP) in 1993 to over 7 percent of NNP in 1998, despite the decline in personal saving between those years.
This principle holds that under idealized conditions net national product and sustainable income are identical.
The third-quarter estimates of national income, gross national income, and net national product will also reflect adjustments for the floods and drought.