28 /PRNewswire/ -- NTI Fiscal Year Ended August 31 2000 1999 Sales $11,032,199 $9,870,531 Net Income before tax 4,005,805 3,608,185 Net Income after tax 2,630,805 2,538,185 Net Income per share Basic .
What does NIBT stand for?
NIBT stands for Net Income Before Tax
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NIBT
- National Institute of Biological Sciences (Beijing, China)
- National Institute of Building Sciences
- National Integrated Bankruptcy System
- Navigational Integrated Bridge System
- Nida Institute for Biblical Scholarship (New York, NY)
- Nippon Institute for Biological Science (Japan)
- North India Beekeepers Society
- Northern Illinois Boat Show (Grayslake, IL)
- Northern Ireland Billiards and Snooker Association (UK)
- National Institute for Biological Standards and Control (UK)
- NICCO Institute of Biotechnology Kalyani (West Bengal, India)
- Northern Ireland Blood Transfusion Service
- Northern Ireland Blood Transfusion Service Agency
- National Insurance Board of Trinidad and Tobago (est. 1972)
- Northern Irish Bridge Union (card game)
- Nationaal Instituut Voor Budgetvoorlichting
- Non Invasive Break Up Time (measurement used in dry eye treatment)
- Nederlands Informatiecentrum Bodembeschermende Voorzieningen (Dutch: Learning English Soil Protective Services)
- National Independent Bookstore Week
- North Indian Bend Wash (EPA Superfund Site)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The company reported net sales of $19,471,000, net income before tax of $1,046,000 and net income of $670,000, or 22 cents per share, for the year ended Dec.
The company reported net sales of $17,823,641, net income before tax of $413,096 and net income of $295,096, or 10 cents per share, for the year ended Dec.