t] - 1 (b) where: LEV = Land expectation value NFV = Net future value of one timber rotation t = Length of timber rotation i = Interest rate expressed as a decimal Note that the LEV formula uses constant dollars and a real interest rate.
What does NFV stand for?
NFV stands for Net Future Value
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NFV
We have 15 other meanings of NFV in our Acronym Attic
- Norsk Forening for Ultralyd Diagnostikk (Norwegian: Norwegian Society for Ultrasonic Diagnosis)
- Nitrogen Fertilizer Use Efficiency
- National Farmers Union Foundation
- New Fairfield United Methodist Church (New Fairfield, CT)
- Norcross First United Methodist Church (Georgia)
- North Fayette United Methodist Church (Fayetteville, GA)
- National Farmers Union of Scotland
- National Federation of Urban-Suburban School Districts (Charlottsville, VA)
- Nederlandse Franchise Vereniging (Dutch: Dutch Franchise Association)
- Nelfinavir (HIV-1 specific protease inhibitor)
- Network Functions Virtualisation (telecommunications)
- New Feature Vector (class of clustering algorithms)
- Niedersächsische Forstliche Versuchsanstalt (German: Lower Saxony Forest Research Institute)
- North Fulton Voices (Georgia realtor group)
- Nuclear Free Vermont (est. 2001; Brattleboro, VT)
- National Family Volunteer Award
- Net Free Ventilation Area (airflow measurement)
- North Florida Volleyball Academy (Tallahassee, FL)
- Northern Frontier Visitors Association (Canada)
- National Federation of Voluntary Bodies (Ireland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
2] Equation 2A could be called net future value (NFV) in that it represents the future equivalent of a set of cash flows, jus as NPV represents the present equivalent of a cash flow series.
Featuring easy-entry Cash Flow keys, Investor Plus allows users to enter up to 99 occurrences of 20 different cash flows; then calculate Net Present Values, Net Future Values, Internal Rates of Return and Modified Internal Rates of Return.