Furthermore, Net Foreign Investment value surged during the year by about AED900 million (about US$245 million) to prove the restoration of confidence of foreign investors in the local markets as the latter s performance continues to improve, he stated.
What does NFI stand for?
NFI stands for Net Foreign Investment
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NFI
We have 83 other meanings of NFI in our Acronym Attic
- National Forest Inventory (Australia)
- National Foundation for India (est. 1992)
- National Fraud Initiative (UK)
- National Freight Incorporated (various locations)
- National Freightways, Inc. (Omaha, NE)
- Naval Facilities Institute
- Naz Foundation International (UK)
- Net Farm Income
- Net Feed Intake (animal science)
- Net Financial Indebtedness
- Netherlands Forensic Institute
- New Flyer Industries (bus manufacturer)
- New Freedom Initiative (US DOL)
- New Frontiers International (Church network in Hove, UK)
- Niagara's Finest Inns (Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario, Canada)
- Nicholas Financial, Inc. (Clearwater, FL)
- Nielsen Food Index
- No Financial Interest
- No Flipping Idea (polite form)
- No Freaking Idea
Samples in periodicals archive:
Accordingly, DFM net foreign investment in-flow reached AED 497.
Figures showed that net foreign investment inflow in the twin stock markets in Abu Dhabi and Dubaisurged by 568 per cent last year.
Net foreign investment at the Amman Stock Exchange (ASE) dropped slightly during March to 44*86 per cent compared with 45*55 per cent at the end of 2009, official figures showed Thursday.
Treasury Department data showing net foreign investments in the U.
Net foreign investment on the market reached Dhs149.
5 percent in net foreign investment during the first 11 months of 2008-09 causing more contraction in the economic activities and government should make hefty cut in interest rate & power tariff to lure back the investment.
Net foreign investment on the market reached AED 28.