Accordingly, DFM net foreign investment in-flow reached AED 4.
What does NFI stand for?
NFI stands for Net Foreign Investment
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NFI
We have 83 other meanings of NFI in our Acronym Attic
- National Forest Inventory (Australia)
- National Foundation for India (est. 1992)
- National Fraud Initiative (UK)
- National Freight Incorporated (various locations)
- National Freightways, Inc. (Omaha, NE)
- Naval Facilities Institute
- Naz Foundation International (UK)
- Net Farm Income
- Net Feed Intake (animal science)
- Net Financial Indebtedness
- Netherlands Forensic Institute
- New Flyer Industries (bus manufacturer)
- New Freedom Initiative (US DOL)
- New Frontiers International (Church network in Hove, UK)
- Niagara's Finest Inns (Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario, Canada)
- Nicholas Financial, Inc. (Clearwater, FL)
- Nielsen Food Index
- No Financial Interest
- No Flipping Idea (polite form)
- No Freaking Idea
Samples in periodicals archive:
Net foreign investment inflow during the quarter was Dh1.
Accordingly, DFM net foreign investment in-flow reached Dh2.
Furthermore, Net Foreign Investment value surged during the year by about AED900 million (about US$245 million) to prove the restoration of confidence of foreign investors in the local markets as the latter s performance continues to improve, he stated.
Net foreign investment at the Amman Stock Exchange (ASE) dropped slightly during March to 44*86 per cent compared with 45*55 per cent at the end of 2009, official figures showed Thursday.
Treasury Department data showing net foreign investments in the U.
Net foreign investment on the market reached Dhs149.
5 percent in net foreign investment during the first 11 months of 2008-09 causing more contraction in the economic activities and government should make hefty cut in interest rate & power tariff to lure back the investment.