We continued to maintain a strong net financial position in the quarter, while using some of our available cash to repay at maturity our outstanding 2013 Senior bonds.
What does NFP stand for?
NFP stands for Net Financial Position
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NFP
We have 103 other meanings of NFP in our Acronym Attic
- National Foreclosure Professionals
- Natural Family Planning (contraception)
- Natural Family Planning Association of New Zealand
- Naval Forward Presence (strategy, force development)
- Near-Field Probe
- Nearest with Forward Progress
- Need for Precision (psychology)
- Neighborhood Fishing Program (Texas Parks & Wildlife Department Inland Fisheries Division)
- Net Factor Payment (economics)
- Net Filtration Pressure (fluid shift across capillaries)
- Network Foundation Protection (Cisco Systems Defence Technology)
- Networking for Professionals (various locations)
- Neue Film Produktion (German: New Film Production)
- Neuro-Filament Protein
- New Freedom Program (disabled transportation)
- New Frontiers Program (various organizations)
- No Flash Photography
- Non-Farm Payroll
- Non-Flying Pilot
- Non-Functional Properties
Samples in periodicals archive:
reinsurers using the net financial position in foreign markets to proxy for the level of internationalization.
The asset manager had a net financial position of EUR 202.
The net financial position of the company has remained substantially unchanged with respect to Q2 2009, at approximately 590m [euro],' Safilo's statement said.
PBGC had seen recent improvements to its net financial position due to generally better economic conditions and from statutory changes that raised premiums and took measures designed to strengthen plan funding and PBGC guarantees.
The company also said it had improved its net financial position to negative $58.
With the high level of net lending, Sweden's net financial position against foreign countries, or net foreign position, has improved compared to ten years ago (19) (see Diagram 101).
Alitalia has however said that its net financial position, measuring indebtedness, increased to EUR1.