We believe that it is farmers' anticipation of lower net farm cash income for calendar 1999 that is the primary source of their concern.
What does NFCI stand for?
NFCI stands for Net Farm Cash Income
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NFCI
We have 6 other meanings of NFCI in our Acronym Attic
- National Foundation for Communal Harmony (est. 1860; India)
- National Fund for Cultural Heritage (Pakistan)
- National Community Foundations Institute
- National Federation of Clay Industries
- National Financial Communications Inc.
- National Finishing & Cookery Institute (India)
- National Fire Science Institute
- National Fleet Consultants, Inc.
- National Forward Call Indicator
- National Fuel Cell Research and Innovation Initiative
- Niagara Filtration Co. Inc.
- Non-Freezing Cold Injury
- Nordic Forest Certification Initiatives
- Norwich Forum for the Construction Industry (Norwich, United Kingdom)
- Near-Field Communication Interface and Protocol
- Nuclear Fuel Cycle Information Systems
- Nagarjuna Fertilisers & Chemicals Ltd. (Hyderabad, India)
- Nagarjuna Fertilisers and Chemicals Limited
- National Film Center of Latvia (Ministry of Culture)
- National Finance Co. Ltd. (Nepal)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The continuing general improvement in the credit quality of the System's loan portfolio during 1995 was attributable to borrowers' strengthened financial conditions resulting from the relatively high levels of net farm cash income realized over the past several years.
Recent high levels of United States net farm cash income continue to provide a solid base for farm expenditures.