In 2010, the primary net enrollment rate was 91%, which places Jordan above the regional average, while youth literacy (age 15 to 24) is close to 100%.
What does NER stand for?
NER stands for Net Enrollment Rate (education)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NER
We have 94 other meanings of NER in our Acronym Attic
- National Eagle Repository
- National Ecosystem Restoration
- National Electricity Regulator (South Africa)
- National Emissions Report
- National Equipment Register
- National Exposure Registry
- Navy Emergency Relief
- Navy Enlisted Rating
- Neryungri (Russia)
- Net Effective Rent
Samples in periodicals archive:
Literacy rate has increased from 67 to 69, Net Enrollment Rate (NER) from 60 to 61 while improvement in enrollment at middle, high, higher secondary and higher education has been recorded.
The net enrollment rate in elementary schools will remain at above 99 percent, and the number of students graduating from compulsory education will reach 93 percent of the total enrollment.