Management implemented a cost reduction plan in the third quarter to reduce its net cost of production.
What does NCOP stand for?
NCOP stands for Net Cost of Production
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NCOP
We have 15 other meanings of NCOP in our Acronym Attic
- National Council of Nurse Administrators
- North Carolina Organization of Nurse Leaders
- National Center for Overcoming Overeating (New York)
- Nederlands Centrum Opleidingen Overheid (Dutch: Dutch Public English Training Center)
- Non-Commissioned Officer's Open Mess
- National Center for Overseas Periodicals (Japan)
- National Civic Outreach Program
- National Code of Practice (Australia)
- National Council of Provinces (RSA)
- National Council on Philanthropy
- Non-Commissioned Officer Program (US DoD)
- Nassau County Office for the Physically Challenged (Uniondale, NY)
- Non-Commissioned Officer Preparatory Course
- Non-Commissioned Officer Professional Development
- Non-Commissioned Officer Professional Development Course
- Non-Commissioned Officer Professional Development Ribbon
- Non-Commissioned Officer Professional Development Study
- National Commission on Orthotic and Prosthetic Education
- Non-Commissioned Officer Professional Enhancement (US Air Force)
- National Council for One Parent Families (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
However, this projection is based on a number of assumptions including: a zero net cost of production in the retail origination operation; prepayment assumptions concerning the existing servicing portfolio; prepayment, credit quality, and discount rate assumptions utilized in booking the I/O asset resulting from future securitizations; the cash release from prior securitizations; and the negotiation and/or rollover of warehouse-line agreements with lenders.