Exhibit 2: Using Rates of Return to Compute Equity Value Return on equity Amount Equity value Net income before taxes $20,000,000 $20,000,000/40% = $50,000,000 Net income after taxes $12,000,000 $12,000,000/24% = $50,000,000 Net cash flow to equity $10,000,000 $10,000,000/20% = $50,000,000 Watch out for distortions.
What does NCFE stand for?
NCFE stands for Net Cash Flow to Equity (finance)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NCFE
We have 11 other meanings of NCFE in our Acronym Attic
- National Committee on Forensic DNA Typing
- National Campaign for Fair Elections
- National Campaign for Freedom of Expression
- National Center for Financial Education (now Institute of Consumer Financial Education)
- National Century Financial Enterprises, Inc.
- National Certificate of Further Education (UK)
- National Commodity Futures Examination
- National Council for Further Education (UK)
- National Council of Financial Executives (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- National Football Conference East
- Newham College of Further Education (UK)
- North Central Farmers Elevator (Ipswich, SD)
- Northeast Center for Food Entrepreneurship (also seen as NECFE; New York State Food Venture Center)
- Northern College of Further Education (UK)
- Northern Council for Further Education
- Nussbaum Center for Entrepreneurship (Greensboro, NC)
- Nyctinomops Femorosaccus (Pocketed freetail bat)
- National Centre for Eating Disorders (Surrey, Kent, UK)
- North Central Florida Employment Network
- National Commission on Federal Election Reform