The project will increase the net square footage by approximately 6,000 square feet and provide approximately 19,500 net assignable square feet of space for certain Liberal Arts centers.
What does NASF stand for?
NASF stands for Net Assignable Square Feet
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NASF
We have 17 other meanings of NASF in our Acronym Attic
- North American STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) Education Symposium
- National Alliance for Secondary Education and Transition (Minneapolis, MN)
- National Association of Special Education Teachers
- Naruto Allied Shinobi Force
- National Alliance for Sustainable Fisheries
- National Association for Surface Finishing (Washington, DC)
- National Association of State Foresters
- National Aviation Safety Foundation
- Naval Air Station Fallon, Nevada
- NAVINTCOM Analysis Support Facility
- North American Sports Federation
- North Atlantic Salmon Fund (various nations)
- Numerical Aerodynamic Simulation Facility
- Nuovi Autori Science Fiction (Italian: New Science Fiction Authors)
- National Association of Financial Aid Administrators (Washington, DC)
- National Association of Foreign Student Advisors
- National Association of State Facilities Administrators (Lexington, KY)
- National Association of State Farm Agents, Inc.
- North Alabama Science Fiction Association
- North American Steel Framing Alliance
Samples in periodicals archive:
In all, nearly 600,000 of the site's 975,000 net assignable square feet of labs and offices are in use or have been committed to use.
2 million net assignable square feet (NASF), up 9% from 2001, and the largest increase recorded since 1988.
More than 100 postsecondary institutions, with more than 360,000,000 net assignable square feet, responded to the first survey in 2003.