This project utilizes its nested high voltage generator architecture to power a compact Marx generator for U.
What does NHVG stand for?
NHVG stands for Nested High Voltage Generator (power supply)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Nordiska Högskolan för Folkhälsovetenskap (Swedish: Nordic School of Public Health)
- Normal Healthy Volunteer (clinical trials)
- Normal Heat Value
- Nurse Home Visitor
- New Hampshire Vaccine Association (non-profit healthcare corporation)
- New Hartford Volunteer Ambulance (est. 1968; Connecticut)
- National Heavy Vehicle Accreditation Scheme (Australia)
- National Highway Visibility Conference (US DOT)
- National Healthcare Volunteer Day
- New Hampshire Veterinary Diagnostic Laboratory (University of New Hampshire, Durham, NH)
- New Hampshire Veterans Home
- Northern Heart and Vascular Institute (Redding, CA)
- New Horizon Van Lines (Maryland)
- Nonlinear Hybrid Vortex-Lattice Method
- Nigeria HIV Vaccine and Microbicide Advocacy Group
- New Hampshire Vocational Rehabilitation (New Hampshire Department of Education)
- New Hope Valley Railroad (North Carolina)
- NIAID (National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases) HIV Vaccine Research Education Initiative (US NIH)
- New Hope Vocational Services (Mentor, OH)
- National Heavy Vehicle Safety Strategy (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new power supply is based on a North Star design called the Nested High Voltage Generator.
The Applications Center contains the Company's Nested High Voltage Generator (NHVG) accelerator system and a Visitor's Center.