What does NDHF stand for?
NDHF stands for Nerve-Derived Hyperpolarizing Factor
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NDHF
- North Durham Health Care (UK)
- National Dental Hygiene Certification Board (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- National Dental Hygiene Certification Examination (Canada)
- North Dakota Health Care Review, Inc.
- National Discount Health Directory (online)
- No Demonstrable Heart Disease
- New Directions for Higher Education
- Nuevo Diccionario Histórico del Español (Spanish: New Historical Dictionary of the Spanish)
- North Dakota Higher Education Consortium for Substance Abuse Prevention
- Nanaimo & District Hospital Foundation (est. 1977; Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada)
- New Dimensions Hardwood Floors (Eugene, OR)
- North Dakota Housing Finance Agency (Bismarck)
- Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services
- Northeast Deaf and Hard of Hearing Services, Inc.
- New Dictionary of the History of Ideas
- National Dairy Herd Improvement Association (also seen as DHIA)
- National Dental Health Month
- National Dental Hygiene Month
- National Diploma in Horse Management (various universities; UK)
- Northern Diabetes Health Network (Canada)