Nerve growth factor receptor immunoreactivity in the cerebellar cortex of aged rats: effect of choline alfoscerate treatment.
What does NGF-R stand for?
NGF-R stands for Nerve Growth Factor Receptor
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 3 other meanings of NGF-R in our Acronym Attic
- Naval Gun Fire (US DoD)
- Nebraska Grain and Feed Association
- Nederlandse Golf Federatie (Dutch: Dutch Golf Federation)
- Nerve Growth Factor
- Next Generation Frame (fiber optics)
- Nippon Graphite Fiber (Japan)
- Nivellement Général de la France (French)
- Non-General Fund (Virginia)
- Norges Golfforbund (Norwegian Golf Association; Norway)
- Nuernberg Global Fairs (Germany)
- National Girl's Football Association
- National Grain and Feed Association
- National Guard Family Association
- Nerve Growth Factor, Alpha Subunit
- North Georgia Fastpitch Association
- North Georgia Football Association
- North Gwinnett Football Association (Suwanee, Georgia)
- National Guidelines for First Aid Training in Occupational Settings
- Nerve Growth Factor, Beta Subunit
- Natural Gas Fuel Cell
Samples in periodicals archive:
Transection of the olfactory nerves induces expression of nerve growth factor receptor in mouse olfactory epithelium.
p75 nerve growth factor receptor staining helps identify desmoplastic and neurotropic melanoma.