She did not have the typical history or symptomatology associated with PHPT of osteopenia or nephrolithiasis, resulting from calcium excretion from the bones and into the blood respectively.
What does NPHL stand for?
NPHL stands for Nephrolithiasis
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NPHL
We have 4 other meanings of NPHL in our Acronym Attic
- Neutron Porosity Hydrogen Index
- Niagara Peninsula Home Inspections (Canada)
- North Penn Hernia Institute
- Nucleoside Triphosphate Phosphohydrolase I (DNA)
- Nuestros Pequeños Hermanos International
- National Public Health Information Coalition
- National Public Health Information Working Group (Australia)
- Nationaal Park Hoge Kempen (Netherlands)
- National Public Health Laboratory (various locations)
- Nebraska Public Health Laboratory (University of Nebraska; Omaha, NE)
- North Peace Hockey League (Canada)
- Northern Pacific Hockey League
- National Public Health Leadership Development Network
- National Public Health Leadership Institute
- National Plan for Hispanic/Latino Ministries
- National Public Health Leadership Programme (UK)
- National Public Health Laboratories Services (Kenya)
- Nanga Parbat-Haramosh Massif (geographic plate)
- National Plan for Hispanic Ministry (United Methodist Church)
- National Public Housing Museum (Chicago, IL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Computed tomography of the abdomen revealed persistent bilateral nephrolithiasis, and a bone density scan showed well-preserved bone mass.
CASE REPORT A 47-year-old Caucasian male with two previous isolated episodes of nephrolithiasis presented with a three day history of non-specific umbilical abdominal pain, migrating to the right iliac fossa with radiation to the right back.
ARTICLE INFO Keywords: Cystone[R] Computerized tomography Herb Kidney calculi Supersaturation Nephrolithiasis Quantitative CT ABSTRACT Kidney stones are a common problem for which inadequate prevention exists.
He had been followed up for seven years at another center with the diagnosis of renal failure associated with nephrolithiasis and had used sulfasalazine and leflunomide for AS.
Chronic renal failure and its management and nephrolithiasis.
To the Editor: Cystinuria is an inherited form of nephrolithiasis caused by mutations in the SLC7A9  [solute carrier family 7 (cationic amino acid transporter, y+ system), member 9] and SLC3A1 [solute carrier family 3 (cystine, dibasic and neutral amino acid transporters, activator of cystine, dibasic and neutral amino acid transport), member 1] genes, which encode the luminal transporter b(0, +) AT subunit and rBAT subunit, respectively.
CASE REPORT A 41-year-old man with a history of nephrolithiasis and fatigue and no prior thyroid surgery was found to have a calcium level of 11.